Here is the pattern.
Size 13 circular needles, 29in length
3 skeins Hometown USA 81 yds each (Super Bulky)
1. Long Tail cast on 91. (A size smaller needle will make the ribbing tighter. I used the same size for the entire pattern.)
2. Apply stitch marker, k2tog, *k1, p1 (repeat from * for 6 rows)
3. Knit around until the end of skein 1. About 13-14 rounds. (Alternatively, end at stitch marker instead of running out mid-row.)
4. Add new color and knit around until the end of the skein 2. 13-14 rounds
5. Last, add remaining color. Knit 13-14 rounds.
6. *k1, p1 (repeat from * for 6 rows)
Cast off, weave ends through the cowl.
Note-I am new to writing knitting patterns so please let me know if something doesn’t make sense. It is a simple pattern so I hope it is easily understood.